Blockfolio has officially rebranded to FTX as a final step of its acquisition since last year.
The popular multi-purpose cryptocurrency application, Blockfolio, has now officially rebranded to FTX. The change will have no impact on the customer user experience.
- As reported by CryptoPotato last August, the cryptocurrency derivatives exchange FTX acquired Blockfolio in a deal worth $150 million.
- The two companies are taking their partnership a step further, as the popular multi-purpose application has now officially rebranded to FTX.
- According to an official press release, the move comes in an effort to serve retail traders better and to cement the FTX mobile as amongst the easiest and safest to use.
- Commenting on the matter was the CEO of the exchange, Sam Bankman-Fried, who said:
The rebrand of FTX: Blockfolio to FTX puts the final cap on our acquisition of Blockfolio, doubling down on our commitment to being the number one crypto trading platform for both retail and institutional users. Rebranding Blockfolio shows our commitment to mobile trading, and is just another step in growing our brand on a global scale and will allow us to bring new features to market and better the user experience.
- As of now, the official website of Blockfolio is fully rebranded and carries all the FTX marketing credentials.