As the price of ether is back over $3000 for the first time since the beginning of March, there are positive signs that ether will continue to perform well, with some caution, in the coming weeks.
The macroeconomic and geopolitical environment surrounding crypto and the whole global economy has had its impact on the price action of cryptocurrencies in general, with the war in Ukraine as the overarching geopolitical disaster moving energy and commodities prices to dangerously high levels.
However, In the United States, the Federal Reserve’s FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) meeting last week turned out to be something like a nothing burger as the outcome of the meeting was expected by the broader market.
To read the rest of this article, sign in or join CryptoSlate Edge.
Get an Edge on the Crypto Market
We can all agree that the crypto market is fast-moving and confusing, but CryptoSlate Edge can help make sense of it for you.
- Exclusive Articles and InsightsGet an analytical edge by accessing members-only articles with insights from our researchers.
- Private Discord CommunityAs an Edge subscriber, you will access new articles first and engage with the community in our private Discord channel.
- Explore Innovative Projects and SectorsFollow new projects and crypto sectors with our manually curated data for over 50 industry verticals.
- Exlusive Video Interviews with Crypto FoundersGet access to the exclusive recordings of interviews with founders we use for our articles.
- Ad-Free ExperienceWe hide all advertisements for CryptoSlate Edge subscribers.